Friday, May 25, 2007

Curtains

Well, the semester has finally ended, officially, and I'm not jumping out of my chair. I'm just feeling kinda, empty right now in my head. No thoughts.

I think its just strange how my holiday always starts off with troubles, turbulence. My life may not be particularly colorful but I could make do without all this ruckus to spice things up.

I still recall how there was once, just at the beginning of the holiday, my internet line hit problems. It wasn't totally disconnected but it wasn't usable either, with more than 99% packets lost when pinging any given site, I basically couldn't use any internet application. Signing in my YM would probably sent all my contact blocking me because I'll be disconnecting and auto reconnect like 10 times a minute? I couldn't even browse forums without tearing my hairs off waiting for it to load. It lasted for almost a week if I recall correctly, and that was the one thing that till today, makes me wish it never happened and makes me wonder wouldn't it be good had it not happened. That was the longest 4 or 5 days of my life, waking up every morning hoping to find everything's fine and they're not. I mean, who's TmNet to disappointe me huh.

Anyway, ever since then, any semester break had never been smooth, always start of with problems. This sem was even more amazing, starting with my video card giving problems even before the exams ended and was forced to reformat. And now, the YM-MSN interoperability is screwed up again, no surprise there, and um, well god knows what's next in line.

This isn't me whining about all this stuff that could have happens to about anyone, but to think that how consistent they are, it just amaze me, sometimes scares me. I mean, why always at this time, why here why now?

Anyway it's been such a, well I don't know. I'm lost of words to describe this semester and I don't think I can recap everything here in this post either. It certainly has its share of impact on me, and well, that's my life being 21 going 22. No whistle no bells just a lifelong dreamchaser, never know when will be a dreamcatcher.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home