Wednesday, May 16, 2007

My PC ran into troubles again today. It started off with corrupted cursor, then being "smart" I tried to change the resolution to see if I could correct the thing without restarting, and the whole thing went dead, and not able to restart again, sending me into a frenzied trying to replace the graphic card with the older Radeon 9600 card just to get it back up and running. But its no secret to me already that this motherboard doesn't take a different graphic card easily, so tried this and that and in the end, removing the first memory stick from the first slot solve it, and my GeForce 6800 could only boot up to windows booting screen and no further. Switch back then to Radeon 9600 as I was in no mood (and time actually) to fix it now.

This was just so wrong. Anyway that booting halfway incident sort of gave me some hope it's not any hardware malfunctioning. Well, I hope it's not, can't afford another card now.

That's about the only hope I have now. My exams have zero hopes.

Gonna be a tough week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home