Saturday, April 21, 2007

Multiple Assignment Assault

So much for all the planning, now comes the implementation. Well, or so I thought. This business of selling some stuff making profit for the sake of getting a good grade for a subject suppose to be implemented next week but well, these things happens. It got delayed, but there's a silver lining to it. We're totally not prepared so that's a lifeline for us.

Anyway its been and will be very busy week for me. I got some job mainly about designing stuff, forms and micro posters, in a way I think I'm glad actually though I couldn't make a single interesting design for nuts. I mean, at least it doesn't involve dealing with other members. Not that I find them bad or stubborn or whatever, its the coordinating that I don't like. I'd rather have a job of my own, do it and get over with it. And another good thing is that I'll be able to gain some experience messing around with Photoshop.

Lately, been a little out of focus. I mean, too much things my mind is focusing on, everything just like, went out of line. I feels like my brain is now in overdrive mode. But luckily so far everything went well, and I think for the first time, most of the assignment went on well, so unlike any previous assignment that I'm actively involve in.

Another reason to love this sem. Though, with a little reality check, its more like a history, and another statistic in my life. Obviously one that will be significant, one that will stand out among the rest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home