Sunday, May 06, 2007

It Paid Off

Finally the Cyberpreneurship project came to an end. It was satisfactory and successful as all of our targeted objective was met.

Looking back at it, I think none of us would have thought it would have gone this well. While the revenue is nothing great, but to think of how we started off with so many ideas from Japanese food to photo taking and manipulation service (heh), and we settled for a idea that was very risky with a huge question mark lingering over its price. It was a very skeptical idea and even with the solution of taking pre-orders, many of us was left wondering how effective it would be. Yet with all this uncertainties, we went on and did whatever we could, and I think at the end of the day, we were all surprise by the outcome of it.

Even throughout the entire semester doing all the preparation, planing and stuff like that, it wasn't entirely perfect, many flaws here and there. Given all this situation, I think we couldn't ask for anything more.

I guess one thing this has thought me is that, there's nothing that could be certain, and regardless of what the outcome is, sometimes we could and should just do our best, give it a try and hope for the best. Long as there's a slight hope, just hold onto it.

Anyway overall I was satisfied with being involved in this assignment. I had fun doing some designing stuff, despite me lacking ideas. At times it was pretty tiring but the implementation day was sort of a mix between very tiring and fun too. I think its the experience gained from doing this is the most valuable gain. I certainly learned alot.

But I guess that's about it. With the end of this project, the only thing that's left is the worst part of every semester, exams.That aside for a moment, it's been a great semester overall. Definitely am going to miss it alot.

This innocent is briliant
I hope that I would stay
Those moments were perfect
Please don't go away...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home