Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Random thoughts

/*Pointless post*/

How many times have I said a question/statement only to regret it later, like damn I shouldn't have said that, now I look like an idiot. My thoughts are sometimes faster than my brain =(

There are many things that I don't understand, I guess I have to try to stay positive.

I finally manage to download two albums of Michael Learns To Rock, Played on Pepper and Nothing To Lose. Big fan of them when I was a kid, had their record in cassette format. Guess it will be practically legal for me to own this copy of mp3s then, heh. Love all their upbeat pop rock songs.

I never trusted in miracles
I never looked in the stars
But when I see an angel on earth
That makes my heart thinks
I believe in anything

cos there's magic in the way you walk
something special in the way you talk
this is real this is true
I've got the faith in you

No mood to do any revision now. Exam in a couple more days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home