Monday, March 19, 2007

Here comes the mid term season. Just had a paper last week, and I must say, it's just so strange on that day. I don't know, its so demotivating (or just me demotivated, well there's a difference) everything including the exam venue itself. I'd rather taking exam sitting around people that I know or at least seen before, not a bunch of strangers who seems as if they're there for a picnic rather than attempting an all important paper. But I guess given the tough circumstances, I couldn't have done it any better than I already did, though I felt I did it badly, fall short of what I expected.

One thing for sure though, I'm so tired and phobia of spending overtime in campus, I've had like countless of extra classes that is carried out during the night, with more to come. Whats more, this week, one exam and one briefing, as far as I know for now. And yeah, I'm gonna screw this coming paper up, it's inevitable. It's nothing like what I've seen before. This is the one and only paper I'm totally helpless, with no idea whatsoever on how to handle it.

Say, I've always been helpless anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home