Monday, May 21, 2007

Oh boy !

So 3 final papers went down, I mean literally down, as in a aircraft went down. And after the paper on Saturday, I decided to gave the GF6800 graphic card another try, I don't know what I was thinking, and man it sure prove to be a bad decision. It corrupted files on the system drive, I could even install the driver for the other backup card, in the end, I wasn't left with much of a choice but to do a reformat of the operating system. Didn't went as quick as I wanted it to be.

Boy what a day I had there. I don't know what's worse. That it all had to go wrong on the wrong time, or that I'm losing my GF6800 card. Either way it sure wasn't nice, its like a double edge blade cut.

Last paper to go and I don't think I can pass that either. Strange isn't it, each time comes around 3rd semester, I ought to screw up a couple of papers or so. Damn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home