Friday, May 11, 2007

Bored

Ah, the worst time of the semester is here. It's like trying to fire up a cold engine, it's so hard to get started or get focused. Well, this semester has been particularly different though, with the last assignment finishing very late and it's such a tiring one. And then there's me, the lazy one who starts everything slowly.

I think being me, is just the kind of guy who's not meant to sit down and study for hours. I'm always having to be beside this PC of mine, playing songs after songs, and obviously distracting me in the process. And then my mind will just flies away, to god knows where.

But thank god nothing turmoil so far. I think I'm able to concentrate, if I wanted too. But this will be the calm before the storm, when I woke up and realize I've ran out of time to prepare for my finals. Heh.

And yes, finally found the full version of Carrie Underwood's cover of the legendary song "I'll Stand By You", which she perform for the American Idol's "Idol Gives Back" episode. It's such a beautiful song, and simple one with one bass guitar, one acoustic guitar and a violin. Heck its a perfect acoustic song that can easily go with, well, just one acoustic guitar.

Obviously I search for its guitar tab online, added 3 extra chords at the end and viola, its a perfect song. I'm still not good with barred chords but well, takes too long to change from one chord to a barred chord, but I hopefully I'll be able to get those chords right someday.

Now, wouldn't it be good if I could play this song one day? Erm... I mean... oh well, how I wish...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home