Saturday, March 03, 2007

Reminiscence Doesn't Need ASCII

Well, what a week this has been man, I don't know what to say. I just wanna summarize it, no long craps. It's sort of down up down kind of thing I guess.

The week started with some pathetic attempt to prepare for my mid term exam on Tuesday night and uh, it was tough, very tough. Though somewhat I think my friends found it easy, or kinda OK some sort, well I certainly am missing something. Not a good day all in all.

Wednesday was kinda of a tiring day, long hours spent in class. But it was a good day, great one actually. Um, maybe it's just me, but like they say that sometimes, some part of life is as good as the memories we make. It felt like the longest hours of the perpetually tiring day in campus. OK it's just me, but it's something that I guess is tattooed in my head now. I don't even need to leave any details here to remember it.

Then this Alice In Wonderland thing turned to reality again, Thursday wasn't entirely a nice day, I completely miss a tutorial replacement session and not realize about it until Friday morning when another lecturer sent everyone an email explaining stuff and made a mention of replacement class of some other subject and I go Holy Shit, I just miss a replacement class!!! Friday, ugh, I don't even wanna think about it.

So there, a good summary of my week. Good I say? Not even a single details. Well, its simple cause no one wants to remember all these disastrous calamity, sordid thing and so do I, keep the good ones and forget the forgettable ones.

Even if its just me, if it just... well, I wouldn't trade it for anything else. And I don't need a bunch of ASCII character here just to remind me.

Anyway, that's all for this week. Didn't ended good at all though I did watch American Idol Season 6 a moment ago and have some good laugh besides being blown away by the superb performance of these vocalist. Now I just wanna sleep on it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home