Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Final Thoughts (Part 2)

Throughout the entire semester, I’ve had my share of fun, and good days I have to admit. Though sometimes I don’t really let myself be sincere and admit to myself that I really did enjoy it, simply because a part of me had this fear and insecurity lingering over my back. So maybe, just maybe, I might now have some regrets over it, of not letting myself be true to myself. Like the saying goes, always enjoy something while it last.

There were days that felt so long, and some felt like it passed to quickly. Some days were warm some felt cold, but I am no stranger to downs, so considering how there’s ups and down, I thought that was pretty normal. Well, I don’t think I can list everything down here, just admitting they were, erm, well, I’d never trade it for anything else. I don’t expect anyone to understand it, no one would ever even understand the significances of it all, and it’s just me in my little different world. Imagine if I were to say how a particular two hour replacement tutorial (read, replacement tutorial!!!) class at night after a long day felt like one of the best ones I’ve ever had since a year ago (another 3rd semester that left a mountain of reminiscences that’s tattooed into my mind, and they were the best ever). Not even my best friend would have understood it, which is why I speak nothing about all this stuff except for here.

Alright, I think I should keep things short here. Other than that, I guess everything else is the typical ones, academic, social stuff and so on. Nothing amazing, though CyberP really did pose a huge challenge, but in the end it was fun, very nice couple of days implementing the business stuff, learned a lot. Came exam week, I had everything I needed to study well, all except myself. I’m just this usual lazy ass and now I face a possibility of failing one or more (hope not) papers. But I think I’m just too tired to care about that right now, and just let the result rolls out first then I can go on hating myself having to study while everyone is enjoying. Last Thursday exam ended, Firday the holiday started, and after that day, a series of misfortune event and some corporation still refuse to fix their so call interoperability communication technology till right this moment.

But I’d consider that chapter ends there on Friday. Period.

I guess I’ve had my share of, well, whatever I had that semester. Looking back at it, I wish I’d let myself be honest and enjoy every moment of it much more than I did. AS much as I can analyze everything, I cannot predict what will come in the future. That semester was a chapter that was positively significant, but to me. Me, who am I other than just another typical man, what that is significant to me doesn’t dictates anything that goes on around me and in my life.

So while it was an amazing one, I’d have to leave it as just that. Sure I hope the future would be better, and as I’ve actually mention this somewhere else, I’m that kind that only put everything on one direction, holding on to one hope no matter how dim or ridiculously it may be. There are many unknowns but still… I don’t know its confusing how my brain is wired, even to me.

I guess I cannot hope or wish for anything in the future. Just have to take it as it comes. But for that semester, it sure did left a lot of memories to be reminiscence about, regardless of what the future will be. I am gonna miss it a lot, probably will constantly look back at those times and wish I could relive those moments again (while I’m dreaming here, I’d like to go back to that 3rd semester one year before too XD), and perhaps not trash myself too much, heh. Well, I will…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home