Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Final Thoughts (Part 1)

A little later than usual this time, but here goes. There’s really no point to go into all details but just a quick recap (there was enough details posted during the entire semester).

This semester sure felt very long, though it is suppose to be a long semester, but looking back at how it all was only 15 weeks or so, it sure was a long time. Being a third semester of a academic year, I thought it did inherit the tradition of being one of the better semester, and they there’s always this calamity at the end, a supp paper for example.

Going into that semester, I didn’t really know what to expect. It would have been the first time I got totally detach from the batch of student I was from, where I was suppose to be. But then again I wasn’t really Mr. Popular there nor do I really have any close friendship with many, just a handful of them actually. And given all the circumstance, “changes” throughout the years, being detach from that batch was the lease of my problem. I have more to worry about, like say, clearing my subjects ASAP. But my concern was on this new environment I’m going into.

So all in all, it turns out to be much better than I’ve ever imagined. I don’t know how to put this in words, as it will be an overstatement, sort of like me being delusional seeing a mirage of an oasis in the middle of a desert. I’ll just put it this way.

I guess I was very lucky (as in very good for me, not others) from my point of view, to sort of have these special (to me, probably simplex mode heh) peoples, or important (to me) peoples in the same subjects as I did. One was my best friend and the other, well I know who.

There, so hard to put in words trying not to make an overstatement. But I’d like to think it was a blessing to have them around, even if the blessing is just for a semester. I had a lot of help from them. Well, actually, more like a lot, lot of help from one of them and for the other one, it was kinda the opposite though with him, not of the same magnitude, but still the other way round nevertheless. heh. Though I don’t complain anything about it, understanding that he have his own assignment and so I just cover up for him whatever I can for the cyberP assignment. I’m not a saint though, he did ask, and I did at times felt its kinda tiring.

And so everything just went on from there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home