Thursday, April 07, 2005

Very unlucky week so far.

Finally, the exam has begin. So far I've gun down two papers, or should I say screwed up tow papers? Anyway I was so unlucky this week.

On the first day of my exam, i find out that i no longer have my student ID card with me, possibly lost it weeks ago. I was like OMFG, WTF should I do now. After searching around my house but in vain, I rush to campus to the exam dept to ask no what I should do, as all student requires to have their ID display during the examination. Then i was told to go to the security dept to make a report and get a temporary card. Finally i make a report and i was told to use the report as my temp card for the exam. Oh well. Although late a few minutes for the exam, well it was very tiring. Anyway i decided to sit down and cool myself down first instead of rushing to fill the particular and start doing it =D

That aside, both exam were ridicullous. Very hard, I'm not sure what went wrong though. Probably I played too much this sem, together with all the new year and chinese new year celebrations, this whole sem was screwed up. I have three more papers to go, but I don't expect any different from this.

That's all for now. I'll try to post up something better next time during the holidays rather tham my boring daily life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home