Monday, March 28, 2005

PC down.

Man, my P4 pc just fell sick today. Sigh. But lucky enough it did so after my course registration, hehe. Anyway, it seems like it's the Power Supply Unit just blew out. Thank god it didn't took any hardware away with it. So, I just decided to get a iCute 450W PSU, though it cause me 95 bucks (he initially recomand me a brandless PSU for 40 bucks only) but it's worth the extra bucks as I wouldn't it to blow out again 12 months later. Who knows, i might run out of luck this time and it fry my motherboard.

Anyway, I was lucky it happend after I finish registering my course this morning. Well, here I still have my good ol' P3 base PC. But it's crawlling speed is just a turn-off for me. But i still use it anyway to blog. Just can't stand using it the whole day, which i didn't.

But one thing good ut of this blow up is well, i decided since it's in the pc shop, i might change the CPU Heat Sink Fan as well, which I plan to do anyway. Hehe, I wouldn't want to have it in the computer shop for a couple of days during the holidays, better had it done now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home