Tuesday, March 08, 2005

I tried to be perfect....

Now we lost it all
Nothing last forever
I'm sorry I can't be perfect
Now it's just too late
And we can't go back
I'm sorry I can't be perfect


Those line's above are taken from a song by simple plan, titled "perfect". This is a problem i'm going through, a problem everyone have i believe. But oh well, i wonder why mine's showing it's ugly head.


Anyway, i honestly dunno what's the problem with me. Well, maybe i don't understand the people around me, or i'm just un-understandable. Well, i just hope this weekness won't backstab me, but hope is as far as it gets. I guess every weekness will backfires on someone. I just dunno what to do now. Maybe I'll need to take time to understand everyone around me, and thus might be able to avoid hurting others in the future. Afterall, hey, I'm only 19 man, still got a long road ahead of me, there's nothing wrong trying to be a better person now. Ah, i hope I won't be just crapping empty crap here. It's easier said than done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home