Sunday, April 03, 2005

........

My room is filled with tension right now. I really have no idea how to release it. But somwhow i had the urge to do some blogging (in hopes of makin' myself feel better).

Well, i must say that it's almost a week things has been these way. I'm just so sick of this i have to say. i wish i can just go to sleep and wake up tomorrow morning finding it's all over, it's 15th of April. Exam over, holidays kick in. *oh boy, i think I'm going retard =P*

I have no idea how to release this tension. these weekend, sunday, there will be a F1 race, maybe i'll watch that to spend sometimes off my academic sickess. But next 2 weeks will be total hell.

Anyway, I just wanna wish all my friends good luck and all the best. Hope u guys will be able to score. While i know u all will pass it, it'll be me craving for a pass. Oh, good luck to myself too, hope I'll pass it all =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home