Monday, March 14, 2005

Untilted

It's sunday night. Monday's next.
Oh well, a hell week i'd say. Lotsa assignment due, revision to do.

Anyway, I've just got a new 3 piece speaker yesterday. With a twist of luck, my good old speaker went kaboom. So, i decided to get a 2.1 speaker. Ok, that's nothing to shout about, everyone has a 2.1 speaker, but hey, this is my first and the sound is amazingly much better than before. And yeah, i played many songs from my mp3 collection to enjoy the good quality sound. What a nutcase.

Also, went to cut my hair yesterday, and damn it got too short. Ah anyway, guys should have short hair, nothing to complain about. I like it short anyway. And the movie, ROBOTS, well it's a good movie i'd say. Animation are fantastic, comedy are goos till the end. But oh well, i'll stop here on that, i'm not a professional in movie review, so son't ask me is it worth the bucks, its up to u man.

Well, i guess it's bed time. I hope i'll have some sweetdream tonight, now that lately things hae been pretty harsh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home