Monday, April 04, 2005

Nice poem.

Today was a very normal day for me
I was doing everything as usual
Till late at night
I was lying flat on the bed
Doing nothing, just lying dead flat
Suddenly, you came across my mind
I always believe that
I already let you out of my heart
Because, all that I can do
Is to stand behind you
And envy the luckiest person in the world standing beside you
Cherishing your sweetness, your beauty
I understand that you are not smiling for me
But it is more than enough to see you smile
I realized that I meant nothing to you
Just as a friend
I realized everything, I know
I knew it all along
I pretended to be one of your good friends
I pretended to feel nothing, as if I care nothing
I pretended to be strong
However, I was astonished by my own feelings
As deep down inside I still feel that special attraction for you
Each time, when you come to me
My world are filled with joy
However, I still pretended that I am not
Because I afraid you might notice and stop coming to me
Although I know that you came to me with purpose
I still felt very happy
At least, I can have a moment in my life, just for you
At least, I can have a moment to keep in mind, forever
We crossed our way, when I met you on that sunny day
I thought everything was right and there’s hope
When coming to conscious, only I realized, that
I was late, someone came ahead of me
No matter how, I understand there is little hope between us
Now, I just wish to say that
Someday, I will let you out of my heart
But before that, please let me keep my feelings for you
This feeling which is bitter, and painful
This feeling, which means a little of happiness to me




This poem was writen by geminist, a member of lowyat.net. And yeah, this thing was taken off that forum.


This was writen by him personally and it, I believe, came out of his personaly experience, therefore, i guess it would be easy for anyone to find it somehow easy to relate to themself. No rainbows and butterflies, just pure real life stuff. And what makes it special is that it's not being faked to make it sounds beautiful. (I hate those fake poems BTW)


Anyway i just find it nice, it's kinda emo, and so I decided to post it up here since i'm pretty busy lately to think up of anything, and might as well sharing it with anyone out there who might like it too. Again, credits goes to this user geminist. And thanks to him for allowing me to post his works up at my own blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home