Saturday, March 19, 2005

What a presentation of ours

Finally my presentation is over. But, well, I owe this to a friend of my, morph. He was the one who did the real presentation. His programming skills were god-like.


While me, was the unlucky guy of the day. It started of with a girl being chosent to present, and all of us showed a sigh of relief. Little did we know that it was a false alarm. Anyway, she did her best and it was quite well done, for a normal student I'd say. But when the lecturer put up some real questions, she got stuck. But thankfully our lecturer was kind enough to let morph take over and explain things out. I guess he knew morph was the main, if not only force behind us.


But then to our surprise, he did another random generated number to pick another student. At first it got 6, but for some reason, it was desqualified and he regenerate again, and that fateful click of mouse generated number 8, as lucky as that number may be, it pick the absolutely wrong guy. It's me. I couldn't present a single shit. Again, i was allow to step aside and morph took over, blasting off any question the lecturer can throw at him. He's just so good at it, it was so impressive. Now he had motivated me more to learn C programming during my 2 months break.


I guess we're all lucky to have him in our group. He was the man of the day. Of course, I have to give credit to the other members too how work to their bone to get the report done and also help the group out in any possible way. Thanks to you guys all. I hope we'll get some good marks after all of this.


Looking back at how he was at some other group initially, i guess we're pretty lucky he change to our side. And our group was form as everyone wanted, 5 guys, 5 girls, had a name called PROMETHEUS, and we pawned all the rest hands down at any given day. Yeahhh...


Hey morph, if u'r reading this, thanks alot man, we all owe u one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home