Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Untitle

Once again, blogging from my campus computer lab, how pathatic.
well, anyway, today recive another bad news. I've got another assignment coming my way. man iw as like wtf, as if we don't have enough assignment to drive me 6ft under.

Ah, anyway lately I've been trying to keep myself busy, trying to keep myself occupied all the time. this is to help me to not to think so muuh and just be busy busy busy. I just want to keep all problems out of my mind. But oh, i have to admit that doing assignment wasn't an option to keep myself busy. I'd rather suffer worrying my life away that doing such stuff. I just don't know what i should do now. I'm still somehow too lazy to start my academic work. I just wanna be busy by playing games and sometimes miserably looking sor someone to chat with. Good thing i met a couple of friends online through the forum lowyat.net. Better still, this two guys are, somehow in a way suffering the same problem with me, and so its kinda nice chatting with them, sharring our sorrows and supporting each other. At least i can keep myself ocupied. And also, it shows me that i'm not the only pathetic guy in this world. Everyone somehow or rather will come through this kinda shit, it's just how to face it.

Oh, by the way, lowyat.net is a loca IT forum, initially, but now it has grow to a very large and active forum, and the place we loney people hang out online (ok, not all are lone ranger there). And yes, there's also a community of single guys there. This people, somehow wanted to plan a night out for all single guys. Now if only I can joint them. But hey, don't get me wrong, just because we're all guys, that doesn't mean it's a gay match-making event. Joining them might somehow fill my time up too. Well, i hope i don't begin to sound like a desperado. Just wish to cheer myself up a little i guess, really LOL. Infact, it's ROTFLMAO.

Ciao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home