Friday, March 11, 2005

Hell days ahead again

It's friday night, the end of another week, not long i'd say, but full of problems, stuff, works blah blah blah....a typical week for me i'd say.


Anyway, i'm starting to feel the usual final pressure coming. Not that i've started studying, but my curiosity that makes me printing out the assignmnet question and reading through it makes me fell the pressure already. The pressure of how to complete those crap.


Anyway tomorrow will be a very very busy day for me. Lets see, renew my driving license, cut my hair, watch movies with friends in the evening and level up my maple story game in the night. Ah, this is the right way to keep myself busy, i'd say. But heck my dad will faint upon seeing my petrol bill.


Anyway, by sunday I might be just in my closet playing some games and see if i have the courage to start some revision.


Blog out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home