Saturday, March 26, 2005

Untitled

Wow....guess this site's been lack of update. Anyway time to wipe off the dust and clean my closet again.

Well, pass few days been kinda busy with the engineering maths mid term exam. But despite all the hard work (at least by my own standard, that was very taxing =P ) it ain't worth it as it turns out like some, err, ridiculously hard paper I'd say. This paper was a flop. Screwed up big time. Well, shit happens anyway, as if this is the wrost I've been thorugh.

Well, since that Thursday night till today, I've never touch those books. I just relax and gaming the whole day. Ah, no one else to blame if i fail this time around. Anyway that's the effect after a hell week of exam and assignment. Oh yeah, did i mention 2 assignment on that week? No wonder i can't get my ass of my pc and start studying again.

Hmm...let's see what's next. Ah, next monday, time for course registration. I didn't even print out the time table of all offered course. Wonder if my frieds have arrange it. I'll just leech from them if any =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home