Monday, January 28, 2008

where was I. Ah yes, rambling about next sem, imagine that, it haven't even started. But I really hate classes till 7pm, and this sem I'm blessed with a few of them.

But I am seriously dead worried about it. Its going to take a me a miracle to survive this one.

I don't know. Right now it seems like everything needs a miracle. I don't believe in one myself, but... sometimes we finds ourself in a situation where we're just helpless. I really don't know what went wrong. So many things I don't know and I don't know what to expect.

I wish there's something I could do to turn everything around, back to those days. I don't know. I miss those days, and I miss her even more.

Ah well. And I'm so gonna hate Monday starting tomorrow. Morning till late evening, attending senseless chanting session.

=/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home