Monday, January 21, 2008

...

Without me realizing, two weeks has been gone, just like that. I felt like my holiday has been wasted just like that. It was a hollow one anyway. I don't know, right now my entire life feels like upside down, inside out. Its just sad how things in life could change so fast, and it certainly left me wonder what went wrong.

Anyway I'm kinda bored with playing electronic games. Tried Settlers 2, it was fun while learning it. Upon learning everything, its now so boring.

I just spent my most of my time lurking around in Yahoo Answers. Funny thing is I haven't been to all the usual forum that I use to frequent, such as lowyat, Ferrari F1 and hardocp. I don't even know what's going on right now with Ferrari's F1 development, or the latest computer hardware. I somewhat lost interest in those, though I hope its just temporary. I don't know.

But heck, I love spending my time there at Y!A. Maybe yeah, its because I don't really have any life, whatever. It seems whether I'm just answering pointless questions or helping out any question about people wanting to learn basic card tricks (only if I know the sleights of course), its always something fun to do.

And yes, reading Calvin and Hobbes comic. Oh well...The boy with his one and only true, best friend that basically is a character to reflect how a kids sees the world from an entirely different point of view. Others see Hobbes as just a doll, but to Calvin, he's real, and he does have physical impacts on the world around him which sometimes made the adults wonder why that kid is doing strange thing.

That's how boring my holiday was I guess. Man I feel like crap right now. I don't know why, but sometimes I just wish that I could go back to how everything use to be.

Life's just so retarded sometimes. At least mine is...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home