Sunday, January 27, 2008

There goes another holiday, 3 weeks gone just like that. And boy did it ended in tragedy, eh. I had a bad sore throat, painful mouth, then my air conditioner started leaking a couple of days ago, still pending a repair. And if that's not worse enough, I lost my internet connection last night. Though I suppose I was lucky to have it back by this morning, boy it sure was tough few hours without the internet. And boom, there goes the 3 week break I wish I never had.


I don't know, its just so bewildering, strange. I just don't know what happened, or where I went wrong...

Anyway, moving on to next sem, its not going to be easy. The subjects are all retarded, heck the time slot itself is retarded beyond comprehensible. I'm gonna struggle, so very badly its not even funny....

I'll stop here first. Going to bed, can't think straight at this kind of time.

Should learn to blog earlier next time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home