Wednesday, January 09, 2008

My Imagination

Sometimes I think the problem with me is I'm unable to hide this idiotic and retarded side of me. Tough days like this really screw me inside out, and I should have tried keeping everything inside of me.

I don't want to be strong, I don't want to be egoistic, I don't want to run away from any hurting, because if doing all of that means that a person will only isolates himself, its not worth being a strong person.

But what I'm equally weak at is hiding all this turmoiling emotions away. I can't help but to wonder how it would be, at I been a normal guy for a bit. 22 and still acting like a retarded kid, imagine that.

Now looking at where I am, it really made me wish I could just go back and do it all over again. I don't know if I could change anything, but even if I can't, just being able to live through it all over again would be good.

I really miss those days...

PS:
Image: Blink 182's promo cover. Lyrics are from a song by Miley Cyrus of the same title.
And thanks to a Y!A user, came across this advise of keeping a journal, helps ease things up. Posting all this stuff here and I'll see how it goes for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home