Thursday, November 29, 2007

Time

Time passes so fast
And it changes everything and everyone
Everyone but me

I never wanted to change, because changes always takes all the good things away from me. I mean, look at where am I now, and what do I have?

Sometimes I wish we could turn back time. Even if we can't change anything, it would be nice just to re-live those moments again.

Oh well, there's nothing I can do about that. I don't even know what I can do anymore.

Time, why you punish me?
Like a wave bashing into the shore
You wash away my dreams.
Time, why you walk away?
Like a friend with somewhere to go
You left me crying
Can you teach me about tomorrow
And all the pain and sorrow
Running free?
Cause tomorrow's just another day
And I don't believe in time
- Time, Hootie and the Blowfish

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home