Saturday, November 24, 2007

I Wants To Be Like Everyone...

That was a question I stumbled upon at Y!A a moment ago. To sum things up, she just wanted to be liked by others, she gets sad when others doesn't acknowledge her presence, she can't be confident among people who are, by society's definition, better off then she is, and she finds it hard to talk to others.

I think it's a little too extreme, but she's not the only one, that's for sure. Many faces this problem, heck even I do. I think that's my whole point here. She reminds me of myself.

Though I think I has been more specific and honest to myself. I don't want to be like everyone. I just wanted to be the right one, the person who's at the right place to do the right thing, and I guess that was something I never was. It's sort of like, a person wants to be in a certain social circle. Or a person who wish he was in a position that he could be close, but he's not, and all that he could do is so try his best to reach out, and it sure is tough.

Anyway I don't know who gave her the best answer, I just read through everything, and I guess many of them do have their own valid point.

But there was one guy who commeted:
Me too, we all have need to belong somewhere.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home