Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Looking Back Thus Far

My last short 2nd trimester in my university here, and I guess everything started with me supposed to do field training but I opted not to, I mean I don't really have the credit hours to do so anyway. And so my dysfunctional semester.

First, curricular subject. My planning was totally way off. I planned blindly, I didn't even know what to expect from a language subject, let alone the fact that I couldn't register for it, at least not before it's filled up anyway. Then, thankfully, she informed me about all the registering not for my faculty thing all, and also about how her friends requested for a new slot or something like that, which didn't succeed though. That really clears up all this thing about this curricular subjects that I didn't know about, and I'll be repeating this all over again, taking another one some time in a future in a semester that once again, is not for me.

I mean boy look at me, I wanted to do something I didn't even know a single jack about. That's why it all got screwed up. At the end of the day, I decided French was too tough for me. I'm a coward, I back off and now just waiting to take something else that's easier. But what can I do anyway, I'm just not good enough for language, I can't even follows the first class after attending it.

And then there's the obvious. Computer architecture. I unnecessarily took this subj again. And actually begins to suck now. I don't really think I had much choice here either, but to think that I have to do lab sessions and exams all over again unnecessarily, it's just sick and twisted. Not to mention the money wasted.

I think everything about me is dysfunctional right now. I mean, I keep trying to watch my steps, can't be perfect but it would be nice if I could actually minimize all my idiotic mistakes.

Never thought it'd come to this.

Ah well, anyway just ranting. Felt like needed to get this off my chest. Tough times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home