Monday, November 19, 2007

2 Weeks On...

So, what I've learned here? Firstly, it was a bad decision to take a subject that I didn't need to take again. Secondly, I misunderstood, misinterpret and misjudge my curricular subjects. I feel like an idiot now.

I don't know what I was thinking when I planned all this subjects. Was I so silly as to expect a miracle to happened? I don't know. But what I do know is that language subject turns out NOT to be the easy way out of this stupid curricular subject I needed to clear. I don't know why I even plan to take any this semester.

Whatever, now I'm not taking French or anything in the end. And I can't do that either next semester. Furthermore, I can't take any language subject without actually failing it, so as much as I wanted to, language has not forced itself out of my options. So, I'll just settle for a useless subject somewhere in the future. What a shame now its horrendously delayed.

Should have known better than trying to be a hero taking language subject.

Now I'm a dumb ass repeating a subject that puts me into lots of unnecessary exams and lab.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home