Thursday, November 08, 2007

Just a Hypothetical Though...

I'm not sure what can be attribute to things or circumstances that is out of ones control. Me, I always put it to luck, I mean things that is really out of my control, yet sometimes we depends on it to be ok.

But whatever it is, it's feels like something that's just out to get me, to make me miserable, whatever.

I'm just hypothetically speaking here, nothing in particular. Sometimes we're caught in a situation where we tries to make something better, as in improving it, maybe say, your relationship (friendship, or whatever) with someone, and we also have to tries to keep it that way. We did what we could, withing certain limits obviously, and then suddenly came a misfortune that is out of our control, provoking a situation that causes negative effects, such as a misunderstanding, or misinterpretation, or just something that gives that someone the wrong idea. And bam! everything gets screwed up. An example scenario. It's like building a sand castle with all your effort you could possibly could, and the wave just came along and wash it off.

So what then do we put this down to? Fate? Luck? Punishment from a higher beings? Or just mere coincidence? Whatever it is, it certainly sucks, sick and twisted, and I don't think this is something anyone can understand unless that person is actually in this situation, on the losing end of things.

If it's luck, I think a string of bad lucks, just targeting on one thing that mattered the most to us, that's fragile, and yet it keeps hitting on that, I have to say that's a miracle, although a twisted one.

I guess another way of looking at it, is that it seems like some sort of punishment, whatever crime I did that deserve this. It's crazy, but you have this feeling of something out there is out to get you, well, whatever.

Some people may put it down to fate. A person, fated to live a miserable life.

Ah well. I don't know why I'm ranting all this out. But I guess I don't need a reason anyway. As I've mentioned above, this is something no one will understands. It'll just make me like a moron, blaming stuff like luck and fate. Not unless they know the details. But I know it's something that will always makes my life tough no matter what I do.

I hope someday it'll change, that I'll be spared of all this punishment, or whatever that's going on.

For now, I know it's real, as the pain is keeping it honest. Nothing like a real pain like this to reminds me this is my real life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home