Friday, August 24, 2007

I'm So Far Away

There’s just so much negativity here, eh. Its been awhile since I posted and I guess I waited a little too long to do so. I just wanted to get today’s mid term exam out of the way, and boy did I succeed and now, so many things I wanted to pen down here and my mind is as blank as the wall is.

I guess some days went pretty well in the past couple of weeks, since the break. Or at least that’s what my mind felt. I don’t know how to put it in words, I was just glad. My exams, first one didn’t go to well but I’m fine.

And then there’s today. What day is today? I don’t know. Not good, not bad, I don’t know what day is it.

But I promise myself not to fuse my mind’s circuit, I don’t want to be complicated.

Maybe today I should have stayed home and study. That’s right, study. Shouldn’t had gone to campus attending classes.

But no, instead by evening I got back and fell asleep for a few minutes. I’ve already given up on my exams today.

Have I forgotten that I’m trying to improve on my grades? Yes I think so.

No, maybe not.

Maybe I forgot who I am. I’m just a nobody, trying to be a somebody. Just like the boy David in AI.

Tonight I feels so far away from the world
Sitting at a cold end of the universe
Looking down the huge wonderful world
Where I've always been trying to find a place in it
Asking myself if I will ever get there.
I keep wondering why...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home