Sunday, July 01, 2007

Passing Days

I'm a little bored right now (and thats pretty much what my weekend has been and will be) so thought I'd just drop one here.

I don't know how to describe the week that has been. Um, I'm lost of words I guess. Mistakes made and probably a slip of steps or two, and probably my immaturities rears is ugly head again. At least to say, it certainly didn't ended in a positive note. Luck wasn't with me too, I guess.

And um, lecturers changing lecture hours at their will is getting out of hands. Latest casualty was a morning one being shifted to night time, and yeah there were few students having problems having it clashing with other night extra classes such as language and CISCO stuff, but the lecturer still insist on doing the class at night. To be honest, I'd rather drag my ass to a morning class than attending one at night.

I still wish lecturers are not allowed to do so at their will. I mean, the one that causes me to have to drop one subject and re-registered on a different group for that one. It's unfair, it's ridiculous its not even funny. But ah, what can I do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home