Monday, July 09, 2007

3rd week ended and I'm packed with assignment stuff. I think the worst of all was the group ones, with the leader pushing to finish the project as soon as possible, just because he's got another assignment due about that week too. Well, guess what, I have 2 other subject with 2 different assignment each, and I don't push anyone either simply because its a group assignment, it's a responsible for me and others too to manage our own time, and not make everything about myself, I have this I have that, I and more I. But the heck with it, I'm at fault too, for teaming up with someone I don't know all that well.

I thought that this assignment would be fun, editing videos, creating websites, at least I could learn them, and the best of all, editing graphic to create banner using Photoshop CS2. But now here I am having to roll through with my group to finish it ASAP instead of trying our best to create a good project result.

Um, besides ranting about that, I guess there's nothing to pen down here. My life isn't exactly action packed. 3 subjects this semester but it's turning out to be a very heavily loaded one, though I still sometimes finds myself having alot of time in hand. Sometimes I just can't help but to compare today with yesterday, I mean, reminiscence of say, last semester. I know its pretty pointless comparing like this, it's not gonna change anything today and it'll only make the present seems more miserable and pathetic, still I can't help it sometimes. I guess I just miss those times, not just last semester, but way back to a year before, and even further, as far as I can remember. It certainly felt like a very long time already, yet it all still felt like it was only yesterday.

Missing the past, missing a person, that's how I spent my week. Is it wrong to do so? I don't know and frankly I don't care. I'd rather be honest than to deny it and lie to myself. I think it's OK though, because they really meant that much to me, and reminiscence does not equates to being disillusioned. Though it kills sometimes. Maybe that's why I'm such a complicated person, which in turn makes me leads such a trash life. I've sometimes wonder, how it'd be if I was more like a normal person.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home