Saturday, June 09, 2007

I decided to pen this down in a better manner.

So I guess this is the moment I dreaded the most, and it was kinda bad I had to say. Well, right now I still can't change how I feel about myself, and am still feeling very uneasy, and not knowing what to do next. Failure is no strange to me, but it doesn't gets any easier either. In fact I think its more harder than ever now.

Ever since I, well, it certainly felt like it's been forever I can't remember when. But it had changed me into someone who starts to take himself a little more serious, I mean, I just wanted to make myself a better person. I'll never ever be able to be that sophisticated academically, but the least I could do is to not fail. I just wanted to erase this image of a guy of failure that I've been carrying for so long. I just wanted to be a normal student at the least.

But boy did I succeed at failing to prevent failure. I've had my share of fun last semester, I don't want to repeat any of those subject anymore. There's no reason to, its a waste of time, its boring and I hates to. I need to move forward and not backwards. I don't wanna gets left behind, gets left out and... man I don't even wanna think about it.

But what good will that do me now. I screw this up and it screws everything up for me. I'm a mess right now I don't think I wanna even think about what am I to do about it.

Now if only I can swing a magic wand and mgically uncomplicated everything eh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home