Monday, January 15, 2007

And So It's Been A Week

Well, it's been a week into this semester break and I felt like I'm breaking down. It's just so, empty, if that's the right word to describe it. Days are just so long, and I spent most of my days sitting aimlessly at my PC here listening to these tired songs that keep playing on this tired speaker.

The pass few days, I just didn't have any mood to do anything, gaming, spamming my favourite forum, it's like my mind went into an idle state. Oh well, I sure have 2 more weeks to do that.

I don't know what's on my mind now. Just feeling so messed up. I do know that I am counting the days till the semester starts again. They always say, the secret to enjoying your job is to have a hobby worse than it. Well, I guess that the secret to enjoying the semester days is to have holidays worse than it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home