Monday, January 29, 2007

Mellow Start...

Tomorrow will be the first day of another new semester, and I can swear right now I felt like, years ago during my high school time, when the two months long vacation comes to an end and the next morning will be back to school, yeah, sort of like that. Um, its a negative feeling. Like, I don't want to go school, man I can't wake up that early, I wish tomorrow's still another holiday, duh.

Which is strange considering it was only like 2 weeks ago or so, I was wishing the break would end soon, and now, it's the opposite. I don't know, probably its the not-so-pleasant timetable I have, and I think, most of all, I'm afraid of the subjects that I'll be taking next semester.

It's not gonna be a walk in the park. Last sem, I didn't even had any calculation stuff to do, it was all theoretical subject and I loved it more than anything else. I just hate calculations, never good at it. This time around, I have like 2 and a half subject worth of calculations, damn.

Enough about academic nightmare. If I thought last sem was long, this is going to be perpetual. Gonna be a long way to go. I don't know what to expect. I just hope for the best of things, even if it looks like a far away dream, for the best things could possibly be, for the best that fate decides that I deserve.

Truth is I'm just so confuse. I don't know what's real anymore coz I do know that my mind is capable of playing tricks on me, making me believe things that isn't real or at least to say, isn't the way I saw it is, and when I get this rude awakening, I'm so blown down I don't know how to face it. But what can I do. We can't all the time watch every single step we make cause time don't wait. I could only try my best and face whatever the consequences are. My biggest weakness is not in being able to try, but it's being able to face the consequence.

I wish I could develops more maturity one day...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home