Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Anything But Grey

Ah, another semester came to an end. I figured that that semester shouldn't be too hard, the subject was all purely theoretical, no calculations needed. I was right about that part, but wrong about how easy it could be for me. It was a chance flunk out the window.

It's been such a long December, it just felt like, wow, what a short time for so many things to happens. It sure is wasn't a best way to end a year, nor it is to start a new one. I don't know if this 3 weeks will be anything good to me. Strange how it gets less and less jolly every time it comes around.

Back then holiday use to be such a good time. But heck even during semester isn't any less either. Heh. It's just cruel how everything in the world changes eh.

But I've found that there's one thing that no matter when and how the situation is, it can always be done to pass the time. Playing the guitar to a song. Only difference is of course, the songs. I'm not a good player at all, never ever. But I just play it to my own pleasure, so it doesn't bugs me at all if every chords is out of tune, heheh.

Well, I'll try to do that more often this holiday. Maybe I can eventually improve it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home