Friday, January 19, 2007

Mirror Mirror

Mirror mirror hanging on the wall
Who's this guy I'm looking at
Why I can't remember being him
Cause this isn't the person I wanted to be

Mirror mirror I wish that you could lie
I wish that I'm looking at a different face
I wish that it was someone that I used to be
I wish that there was someone else standing here in front of you

Mirror mirror I wish that you had shown to me
All the flaws that I would make
All reasons for every regrets
Show me how I lost it all

Mirror mirror what's the difference between hopes and fantasy
Was it a only a mirage of a lonely mind searching for
Something thats never was and never will be
Masquerading his inability to measures up to anyone

Mirror mirror I'm no longer real
I'm just a shadow of my pass
Stuck in a perpetual reminiscence of the pass
Forever shrouded in a solitary world of mine

I was bored, didn't have anything better to do, so... this is how I pass my time.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good words.

2:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home