Monday, January 22, 2007

Tears of Morning Glory No Luck

Ah, been such a bad days filled week. I don't think I even wanna go into the details.

Last Saturday went down to KL city with my family. Well, by then my mood was already half left but anyway since I've promise my mum I'd drive, I just went anyway. Driving's fun, except for the occasional airheads who could cut right between my car and a van in front with less than 2 cars space to spare, all while we're doing like 110 to 120kmph. I could had ram right into that bugger's ass. Anyway, as it did last year, it rained heavily on the way home, those usual evening rain.

Came Sunday, calamity hit again. My PC encountered an terminal error with it's display driver or something. Had to reformat, which was what I did this morning. And to my horror, the same problem persisted. Had to reformatted everything, this time minus the DirectX API update. I'm hoping its just some graphic API-Driver conflict. We'll see, cause if its not, then it's hardware, and I'm dead.

Anyway good thing the OS can still reboot under safemode, so I had everything backed up nicely. Somehow, the YM message archive got backed up together too and was found among a bunch of documents and stuffs. So I just put it right to where it should be in the program folder. And yeah I sat there watching the status bar as it transfer each each contact's folder to the hard disk. Some was instantaneous, some took some time, some were long. And... yeah.

I Miss You

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home