Monday, January 01, 2007

[Part 2] Where Do I Go From Here.

I would trade anything to go back to the beginning of 2006 rather than going into 2007. Weird huh.

So, where will I go from here? A new year, to be honest, doesn’t mean anything to me, any more than just to flip over a new calendar.

First of all, I don’t seriously make any new year resolution. This is because as I’ve seen many times, in life, nothing is for sure. Everything changes, it’s like, everything is dynamic. So, I have to just tag along with all these changes that I’ll just realize one moment that all the old aim or target just doesn’t fits in anymore. I have to do things according to the present, not the past when these resolutions were made. So, the end result is that, resolutions are broken year in year out.

Heading into this new year, I’d like to think that it all isn’t doom and gloomy. I don’t know, but I hope that this isn’t some imagination of my.

Oh boy, as I was typing this, it’s already 2007. LOL.

Ok so, like they say, there are certain circumstances that some things cannot over come. But despite these circumstances, they never give up. So, what would this means then? Well, like I’ve mention earlier, I cannot predict what will happens in the future, and so I don’t know for now what will be the best course of action. Though I guess, I’ll just keep my hopes and my finger crossed, praying for the better, maybe there’ll be other chance in the future. That’s about all I could do now. But I guess, there’ll always be this part of me that will remains the same.

Well, I guess growing up seems like a endless process, heh. While I have learn a lot, and I guess, in some ways, I do see a little improvement in certain aspect of myself, there’s still a lot more to learn. More falls, more bruise to take, harsher lesson to be learned.

All in all, I could only hope that there’ll be better days ahead. But life goes on. Exam coming up this week. Another disaster waiting to happen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home