Sunday, December 17, 2006

December 17 2006

Somehow I'm still alive...

Should had written this yesterday night but I was too burned out. So the presentation was over. It went pretty cool as it was actually just a casual presentation, lecturer didn't even took it seriously. And I was there like a politician talking in the House of Parliament, reading my speech and the rest of the audience daydreaming.

Well, another week came to an end. Slowly one by one task's being settled though I still yet to pay my fees and meet my academic adviser.

And, that's about it. As far as my mind goes, those questions still somehow lingers in my mind. I mean, how could it go away anyway. On and I on I wished it had never happened, because I never wanted it to be any more complicated than it should be. But I guess now I could only reflect to what a year that was, that started out so perfectly, so beautifully, I was so stupid to think those times could lasted forever and it could only get better. I really appreciated those times, but somehow now wished I'd had treasured it more. I should had watch my steps all along.

You know, I think it would be good if only we humans could take back all the things we did and/or said that we had never meant to do it. I think that alone would have made all the difference.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home