Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Dear Dairy, Your Writer's An Ass

For a guy who all the time trying to be perfect towards someone, thinking that it's worth it, that this person deserve it and nothing less, well, in the end he let this person down and it's pretty sick the way it is. I've been thinking for the pass couple of days and the only logical reason I can think of is well, I've let someone down. Someone who, never in my life will I ever intentionally do anything to hurt this person in any way.

I don't know but I guess I did. And the worst thing is I don't know where did I go wrong. Was it something that I do, something that I didn't do, or was I misunderstood again. It's nothing new when more than half of the population of people who knows me thinks I'm cold in a way or another even if I never intentionally wanting to be so, at least to say. But...

Oh well, I couldn't feel any worse about this now. I wish I knew what am I to do now. From my experience, everyone (probably except me) hates a person who makes a mistake and not knowing it. But only god knows how I wish I knew it, how I'd trade anything right now to prevent it, whatever went wrong. And yeah, only god knows too how sorry I feel now...

Anyway luck hasn't really been on my side since last Thursday, when everything seems to go wrong. That day I was soak in the rain trying to go to the venue of an all important paper, and I had to sit for it with a wet head. And on Friday, I attended a presentation session which I'm not presenting on that day, and so I look ludicrously attired with everyone else dressed formally.

I wonder how things is going to be from here. It never should be any more complicated then it already was. How could I come to this. I don't know what to do, so afraid of making another mistake.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home