Sunday, April 09, 2006

Phew, finally decided to took some time off to post here.

The pass few days has been pretty busy, almost hectic. A series of mid trimester exams, lab session and, oh well, I ain't complaining though. Its sometimes good ya know, in a way. Its like, it just keeps me busy, keeps my mind occupide, so not to wanders away into stuff that ya know, better off left to let it be. Its hard, but I just don't wanna be bugged by those stuff. I'm just so affraid of screwing everything that's left here.

And oh, hadn't had much luck lately. My broadband line as been pretty buggy over the past few days, ever since they came to fix it. I don't know why, its like, it comes online for few hours, and then goes off a couple of hours and return later.

And my labs, oh well it sucks ass big time. Both lab that I had, I just don't have any solutions to it. Screw it.

Anyway, I'm just taking some time off, finishing off a FPS title, and now playing another one, Serious Sam 2, heh. And at the good ol six string, finally I'm begining to get the 7 basic open chords (5 major chords and 2 minor chords). I know, its nothing to shout about as every tom dick harry casual players out there could get those chords right, but well, I'm not into big timer anyway. I've totally forgot on how to read the notes for god sakes XD. Next, I'll have to do barred chords, damn those chords are a nightmare.

Oh well, I'll stop here. Fingers crossed better luck ahead.

Is there love, tonight
When everyone's dreaming
Can we get it right?
Yeah, can we get it right?

Cause these are the days worth living
These are the years we're given
And these are the moments
These are the times
Let's make the best out of our lives

And even if hope was shattered
I know it wouldn't matter
Cause these are the moments
These are the times
Let's make the best out of our lives

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home