Thursday, March 09, 2006

Sometimes flying solo is better.

If there's one thing I hate the most, its gotta be trying to come up with ideas in such a short while, when the ticking clock is stacking up the pressure. But well, that's exactly what I'll have to do next week.

I use to had it back then in primary school right to high school, whenever we had to write an essay in a couple of hours time or so. Each time when I does that, I had to rely on my luck, hoping that the question is on a topic that I have alots of knoledge in it.

And then there's this god damn speaking test in my uni years. Not only we had to comes out with ideas in 5 minutes, but we had to speak it all out, for what seems to be eternal time.

But if anything, I guess the pressure is coming from our group leader who's a perfectionist I'd say. He wants the extra 5 marks, and so its like, not only we have to worry about our own peformance, but there pressure to do well is there also from the group, knowing that if we screw up, we're gonna screw up the entire group's 5 marks.

I don't know but, its always easier when u know that the consequence of doing something only affects u. In such a situation, the pressure isn't that much. But knowing there's a load of expectation from others, thats when it makes things hard. I'd just wish they took the approch of go out there and just give our best shot, instead of being such a perfectionist.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home