Monday, March 27, 2006

I’ve never been a bright person, nor had I any remarkable good luck. Me depending on luck is as good as suicidal.
My academic performances were just barely enough to keep me going up to this point. I enrolled myself into a course I thought I’d like, only to realize I made a big mistake.
I had always been too naive of a person, and yet I ain’t cool with the consequence when I hit reality.
2 years ago, I got myself totally messed up playing a game I guess I wasn’t meant to be in it yet. I screw things up, and it drag on for so long.
And then a year ago, I completely screw up a couple of subjects.
The numbers of friends I have are countable using just a hand.
While I got cleser to a couple of 'em, the rest just drift away.
I've had, for countless times, watch everything that I've ever wanted just vanish right in front of me, being taken away by someone else.
At present, things aren’t going any better, so to say.


I turned 21 this year, and you know something.... If it’s true that experience makes a person, then I can’t wait to see what happens next ‘cause to be completely honest, I’ve never realize just how happy I am with the type of person I’m becoming.

It'll only makes me stronger.
Life’s a blessing in disguise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home