Sunday, February 19, 2006

Rusted

Hmm...lately, no since sometime ago, very long time indeed, i stop posting thoughts here. I don't know, it's just like my mind's too lazy to think of anything. So instead, i just throw in a couple of updates on what had happend around me (which literally nothing much actually) and uh, i call that blogging, lol.

But uh, i don't know, maybe I'm too occupied by other stuff. Coz anyway, lately i've been very worried about this semester, i don't know why, its just that... I'm afraid I'm gonna screw up big time again.

Uh, nothing much happened this weekend anyway. Just went to cut my hair at the usual saloon I've been going to for more than 5 years to date, and find out that end of this month, that owner (my dad knows him personally) is endng his buisness here and going to Kuala Lumpur for a better opportunity. Oh well, now I have to look for a new shop to go. Guess its hard these days to earn a living in this small little town.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home