Sunday, April 02, 2006

Hornet MIA for 36 hours....

...but I could swear it felt eternal.

On Wednesday eveving, as I was happily surfing the net, it came all of a sudden, all connection stalled, not a single bit was transfered into my comp. Broadband downed. I was taken offline. The following day, I made a report, and on Firday, a technician showed up and in 20 minutes time, I'm back online. Uh, yeah, I was s surprise it took just a day for the technician to arrive from the time of report. Awkward? Not if you're dealing with the ISP here. If I posted it up at the forum, there's gonna be people that accuse me of working for TmNet, my father, grandfather, anchester working for TmNet and so on.

But hey, did I mention something about blessing in disguise? Well, I don't know if he ran out of coffee that morning or what, but he must have gave the wrong capping as he was solving the problem at their port there, and I got a 1024Mbps line. Well, no complain there of course. I love 'em.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home