Monday, February 27, 2006

Things are going pretty bad for me.
-Can't handle maths these days, I'll flop this paper for sure.
-Totally miss 2 lab session, and now I need a solid reason to replace those session.
-Everything's in a mess.

The damn mid term exam is just way too early I wonder if the lecturers up there has lost all their sense of time. Its sick.

Anyway, that aside, the exam is on the 1st, and for a moment ago, I was thinking about 1st Feb, only to then realize its March. Hey, it's already March. My parents use to say time flies and we're getting older by the day when I was a kid. Guess I know what they mean now.

Anyway, I need some help this time. While struggling to get through this, I somewhat silently say a prayer.

As time flew by so fast
I look back at all the missed opportunity not taken
And all the wrong step that I've took
Sometimes I still regret it
Wishing I could right the wrongs
And miss those better moments
I never thought it'd end this way
But its something I have no control over
And I guess that's what destiny is
Still I'm sorry about it
And I miss you more
Yes its you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home