Friday, March 17, 2006

111111oneoneoneonesatusatusatu

Finally I'm done for the week. Mock meetings all done and dusted, finish yet another lab experiment (had a super last second help, damn lady luck loves me this time) and the report and suggested questions as well. (Finishe about 30 mins ago as I'm typing this)

And so........ I felt empty

Damn...

This suddent, temporary freedom suddenly makes the atmosphere so hollow. Let see. I've done downloading The Recruit, Doom and Alias season 4. So can watch these dled FOC movies, though pretty lame way to spend my friday night TBH.

My brother soon going away to further his studies, somewhere out there, god knows where. Glad he did well in his high school examination, more than i'd ever imagine I'd be able to. Hmmm....guess i can have all the broadband bandwidth to myslef? Yeah...oh...right...har har.....zzzz...

A house like this with just 3 ppls living in it just isn't right...

Fingers crossed his not reading this though. Heh. I just want him to go out there, do what he wants, what he likes, AND NOT WHAT MY PARENTS OR THE SOCIETY DEEMS AS GREAT, RESPECTED, EASY MONEY, BLA BLA BLA. HE IS NO PUPPET FOR U TO CONTROL. HE'LL BE WHAT HE WANTS TO BE, NOT WHAT YOU WANTS HIM TO BE.

DON'T MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE I DID.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home