Thursday, March 02, 2006

Finally a mid term paper's over. No point talking about it. It wasn't prepare in anyway.

The vehical fuel price went up again, and I don't know if its me or many drivers are now driving slowly since a couple of days ago. But still there are a bunch of crank head motorist who seems to enjoy it all that well, revving up their engines and drag it for no apparent advantage, swinging in and out of traffic making a pass on other cars.

Well, the upside of this will be that I'm force to drive in a manner where it prolongs the overall vehical's lifespan, lol.

Uh well, just not in the mood of blogging actually... trying to pull myself together. Damn pass few days I was, well, i don't know how to put it in words. But heck I even read the timetable wrongly, turns out that I never miss any lab session. My god, what a mistake i made there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home